Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! It's hard to believe it is officially January 1st, 2008. Where has time gone? We hope you had a great time celebrating. Unfortunately, I (Katie), didn't make it past 10pm...but I have a legitimate reason this year - I'm supposed to sleep when the baby sleeps :) Here are some recent pictures of Sam, who turns 3 weeks old today. Again, Happy New Year from our family to yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys,
wow! thanks for sharing all the pictures. he is sooooo cute! it looks like you had a quiet but special & beautiful Christmas together. hope you had a good New Year's Day!
love,
nicole k.
fun to see pictures of Samuel! I trust that your life is calming down some. it's so nice to have Nathan home - he is doing remarkably well and we can't complain. I get good 2 hour chunks of time between feedings when I sleep and rest and do other things. I probably can thank the nurses for getting him on a schedule for us! Samuel seems really alert for a 3 week old - such a cutie! I love seeing photos!
Post a Comment