So much for having a clean, orderly house. Nothing is safe anymore, now that Sam is mobile and standing up. I've left the bottom two shelves of our bookcases empty, but he is able to reach to the next shelf. So, I'm wondering, why have book shelves? But, what would I do with all the books we have (we have a lot)? While Sam has a plethora of toys to play with, he still prefers to play with things he shouldn't, such as the stereo, our books, paper, cords, the carbon monoxide detector, etc. I feel like I'm constantly behind him saying, "no" and rearranging our things to make them even more "kid proof." How did he grow up so fast?! He is a bundle of energy and we're having so much fun watching him discover new things and develop in new ways.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Katie and Julio! I LOVE the pictures and your commentary about them! Happy to see you moved into your new abode with lots of help. Yes, I remember so well how our kids liked to investigate everything in the house. Some of the favorites were the magazines and pots and pans and tupperware. Also glad you had such a wonderful visit to see family and friends and all! Thanks for sharing your life with us.
Love, Cheryl
Post a Comment