Friday night I hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party. I was so very excited to get to spend some time with friends, while looking at beautiful jewelry and enjoying some yummy food. I actually got inspired to do quite a bit of baking the night before, so there was plenty to snack on. It was nice to play the role of hostess; I don't think I've done that since Sam was born and I miss it.There were about 10 ladies that showed up and it was great just to have time to be together. My co-workers, friends from seminary, friends from church, and long-time friends from NPU joined in the fun. It's moments like those that I'm always reminded how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends.


2 comments:
I SO wish I could have been there. Host another party next year!
sounds like so much fun, Katie! I'm glad you got the opportunity - it's like we put our life on hold, isn't it!
Post a Comment