That's right! We have a three year old on our hands! It's so hard to believe! His birthday actually started back at the same place it started, Swedish Covenant hospital. The night before his birthday he swallowed a coin, a penny, he called it. I couldn't believe it. So, the doctor had us go in the morning of his birthday for an x-ray...sure enough...there it was making it's way through the intestines. It actually came out by noon...and it wasn't a penny, it was a nickel!
The rest of the day was fun, as we celebrated with some of his friends. We enjoyed face painting, thanks to our very talented friend, Jason, cupcakes, crafts, and presents. I know I was tired by the time the afternoon was done. Here are some pictures to highlight the big day.






1 comment:
He ate a nickel? Geeez..... good memories for the 3rd bday I guess! :)
Post a Comment