Monday, November 5, 2007

A Fall Evening

I love fall. I love the crispness in the air, the changing color of the leaves, the crunching of leaves under my feet as I walk down the sidewalk, etc. For awhile I was afraid that fall wouldn't come, as it continued to be in the 90s in October. But, finally, it arrived and we are finding many ways to enjoy it, before winter comes and takes it's place.

So, with our friends from small group we enjoyed a beautiful evening outside around a bonfire.


Telling stories and roasting marshmallows.


Making s'mores and drinking apple cider.

It was the perfect way to spend a fall evening!

1 comment:

The Arteagas said...

Oh yes - I miss those fall evenings too and the leaves! I'm glad to hear that your parents came to help with the baby's room! What a good feeling to have that done! And are you getting nervous with Baby Birth Day just around the corner!? Hope you're doing well. Love ya -Ruth