Samuel Andres was born December 11th, 2007 at 9:48 am. He weighed 9lbs and he was 20 inches long. Mom, dad and baby are doing well. We just got home from the hospital and we are so grateful to God for this wonderful gift.

We love being parents

The pain doesn't compare with the joy of having him with me

Beautiful just like his dad

8 comments:
you guys got a blog?!
its beautiful,Samuel too. I liked the before/after shot of the Christmas tree.
Congratulations Katie & Julio on your new baby boy Samuel!!!
What a precious gift from God that will change your life forever...for the best.
I can't wait to see him and hold him!
Love, Rose
Congratulations Katie & Julio on your beautiful baby boy Samuel!
What a precious gift from God that will change your life forever.
I can't wait to see him and hold him!
Love, Rose
Woohoo - congratulations!! I was just wondering if it was time yet and have been meaning to call for the past couple of weeks!! SOOO happy for you all and can't wait to meet the little one. Love Nicky (and Eric)
Me da mucha alegrÃa saber que un bebe tan precioso ha nacido.
Gracias a Dios por tan grande bendición.
FELICIDADES !!
Meza´s Family
What a beautiful little boy! So glad he is here safely; he looks amazing. God has richly blessed you all. Love, Bev
so meeting samuel today. blessings on your little family!
I love him! I can't wait to see him again soon. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment