Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A day by the lake

We have had such gorgeous weather lately! Spring is finally here. So, on Sunday, we took advantage of the sunshine and spent a couple hours walking along Lake Michigan. I forgot how much I love being by the lake. It was so refreshing! I'm sure we'll spend a lot of time by the lake this summer.




2 comments:

The Arteagas said...

Sam is so adorable! Love the photos - made me miss Lake Michigan! It's been a while since I've been there - one of my favorite places! I hope you're getting some rest and maybe not feeling so exhausted. I keep hoping that Nathan will soon get to the next stage where he doesn't eat every three hours and I can start feeding him solids! Hope you're all doing well!

Jimmy Hoogewind said...

Katie,

it's great to be reconnected after all these years... and congrats on your little guy - looks like our sons are only 2 days apart!! how fun is that?!

i created a Blogger site for my little family also - HoogewindFamily.com - looking forward to catching up!

Jim (CBC '97)