Monday, April 13, 2009

Children's Museum

Julio and I took advantage of some free time on Sat. and took Sam to the Children's Museum at Navy Pier. It was a beautiful day to be downtown and Sam had a blast exploring all the exhibits at the museum. He is such a little explorer! He loved walking over the bridge, pretending to drive the car, pushing all the colorful buttons in a spaceship, and scooping fish out of the fake river. It was a nice break from playing at home, though we were all wiped after a couple hours of being there.

In heaven...pushing all the buttons

Learning how to fish with daddy

So happy!

Driving a bus

Within 2 minutes of getting in the car, he was out!!!

1 comment:

The Arteagas said...

Cute photos, Katie! Sam is growing up quickly! I'm jealous - I wish we had a Children's Museum here!