Julio translating for Pastor Michael and Pastor Peter at Shalom Church
Retreat/training with youth leaders in MedellinThen, after Julio got back from Colombia it was off to Minnesota for Janna and Robby's wedding. Janna and I go wayyyyy back!! There are too many memories to even know where to start. Janna is as close as I come to having a sister. I was honored to be the "best woman" and had a great time with the other bridesmaids and the rest of the wedding party. The wedding was beautiful! Janna looked amazing and us bridesmaids didn't look too bad either :) We had lots of fun at the reception - eating, dancing, laughing, taking pictures. It was a wonderful weekend full of great memories.
Getting ready for the ceremony - Becca did an awesome job with my hair!
Fun bridesmaid dress and shoes!
The lovely bride!
A wonderful group of ladies!
I love these kids - I've known them since they were babies!
Janna and her father walking down the aisle
My family at the reception
Robby and Janna - the happy couple!!
Another happy couple :)
Sam did so well at the wedding...he even got to sit at the table with the bride and groom.
Jason and Ingris were at the wedding too...it was very fun to hang out with them.Due to the fact that he had midterms the Monday after the wedding, Julio flew back to Chicago on Sunday to get some studying done. Sam and I stayed in MN until Tues. morning and had a chance to relax, hang out with family and friends. We got to see aunts and uncles, a new baby cousin (2nd cousin I think), visit with Katie N. and her fiancee, and play with Nicole and Sean. It was a wonderful weekend.
I got to visit with my cousin Nicole while our boys played together!
Sam did great traveling. Here is us at the airport really early in the morning. Sam got to travel in his pjs. 

2 comments:
wow katie - way to be on top of it for getting all those downloaded right after coming home. beautiful pix!! had so much fun visiting with you - love you!
-nicole
just reading this makes me exhausted, Katie! No wonder you're tired! you guys need another vacation to FL! But it all looks like fun and a good time! Glad you were able to do so much!
Post a Comment