So, Sam is in love with trains. He loves to talk about them, ride on them, watch them on tv, play with them, etc. On Sat. I decided it was a good day to take the "El" train downtown and get out a bit. Sam was thrilled! "Downtown in a train. Downtown in a train." So we packed up our gear, got him in the stroller, and walked to the train station. It's actually a pretty quick ride downtown and surprisingly it wasn't even that crowded down on Michigan Ave. We enjoyed the time together and Sam was happy to see in person the landmarks he looks at in his Chicago book. He could point out the Watertower and the John Hancock building. I just loved the opportunity to take in the sites and get some walking in. We finished up our trip with pizza at Giordanos!

2 comments:
Mmmm... pizza. I do miss me some Giordano's...
what a sweet little man!
Post a Comment