Well, as of Monday I will be in my 20th week of pregnancy. I'm amazed at how much the body changes and stretches to accommodate this new life. It's strange to look down and see a bulging belly.
You are adorable, Katie! I love this photo! 20 weeks! Time is flying! Did you have the ultrasound yet? I think you said the appt is July 20! Well, thanks for posting the photo! So far I only look like I've gained a ton of weight(which I have -hee, hee). Love ya - Ruth
Congratulations Katie!!! You look great! Dawn and I are really happy for you two. WOW! it seems like it was just last year when we were at CBC and now, look at us, all grown up and having babies!
Congratulations Katie!!! You look great! Dawn and I are really happy for you two. WOW! it seems like it was just last year when we were at CBC and now, look at us, all grown up and having babies!
7 comments:
You are adorable, Katie! I love this photo! 20 weeks! Time is flying! Did you have the ultrasound yet? I think you said the appt is July 20! Well, thanks for posting the photo! So far I only look like I've gained a ton of weight(which I have -hee, hee). Love ya - Ruth
I love this picture. It's been so neat to watch you grow over these past 5 months. I can't wait to meet this little one in December!
Hey, Pretty! You are so cute...can't wait to play with the little guy! ..or girl!
You look gorgeous hun! Can't wait to see you. :)
Congratulations Katie!!!
You look great! Dawn and I are really happy for you two.
WOW! it seems like it was just last year when we were at CBC and now, look at us, all grown up and having babies!
God bless you and your family.
Congratulations Katie!!!
You look great! Dawn and I are really happy for you two.
WOW! it seems like it was just last year when we were at CBC and now, look at us, all grown up and having babies!
God bless you and your family.
I LOVE this picture! YOu need this blown up in black and white for Julio... Can't wait to see you girlie!
Post a Comment