Monday, July 2, 2007

Summertime fun

Summer in Chicago is awesome! There is so much to do! This weekend my parents came to visit and we kept very busy. Most of Saturday consisted of eating. First we had a BBQ lunch at home and then out to the Taste of Chicago for dinner. The Taste of Chicago was a little crazy as we tried to navigate through the crowds! It was worth it though! We had everything from pizza and fries to cheesecake and apple pie. It was a beautiful day and felt great to be outside. Here are some pictures to commemorate our weekend.

Enjoying Italian Fries!

Here I am 17 weeks pregnant and definitely showing!

Mom and dad at Millennium Park

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great time was had by all in Chicago this weekend! I'm glad your parents were able to enjoy some time with you.

Sarah said...

Taste of Chicago...¿Estás loca?

mollyleeds said...

How fun! You two look so great! I miss you so much and miss your parents as well! Hope you enjoyed the visit and are enjoying the pregnancy :) XOXOOXOXOX from NYC!