Monday, March 24, 2008

4 years!

On Thursday, Julio and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! I still can't believe it's been 4 years. So much has changed: where we live, our work, the addition of a baby. Still, other things remain the same: our love for each other, our commitment, our dreams for the future. So, we thank God for this anniversary and pray for many more. I love you, Julio!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on 4 great years! So glad that you are in Chicago right now and that I am lucky to be a tiny part of your wonderful life!

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary, Katie and Julio! Can't wait to be your neighbor. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary!!!

The Arteagas said...

has it been four years already!?!? unbelievable! I'm feeling really old! That's just amazing! Congratulations to you! Loved the wedding photo! You guys looked so happy and wonderful (you still do!). How's Sam doing? I keep thinking I should call you. Where does the time go!? Thinking of you guys in Quito!

Anonymous said...

hey guys - hope you had a wonderful anniversary! you're still one of the cutest couples i know! i was thinking of you on st. patrick's day when i put on the necklace my mom made for all of us ladies as we started our columbian adventure to celebrate your love for each other. your marriage is such a great witness of God's love. may He continue to increase and nourish it day by day, year by year. love to you both!
-jeremy & nicole