I had to commemorate it with a photo! Samuel slept 10, yes that's right, 10 hours last night!!! He went down at 9pm and didn't wake up until 7am!!!!!! Julio and I were shocked, but very pleased. Of course we got up a couple times to check on him, but he was sound asleep. I feel like a new woman :) We are hoping this is a new trend!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Ten hours!!
I had to commemorate it with a photo! Samuel slept 10, yes that's right, 10 hours last night!!! He went down at 9pm and didn't wake up until 7am!!!!!! Julio and I were shocked, but very pleased. Of course we got up a couple times to check on him, but he was sound asleep. I feel like a new woman :) We are hoping this is a new trend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Katie & Julio - (and Samuel of course!) What a feat! Of course, all of us new moms are wondering how you did it! Glad to see things are going so well - he looks so sweet and peaceful in his crib. I love it when Nathan is sound asleep - I could watch him for hours! Anyways - congratulations again! Love from Quito!
Post a Comment