Friday, February 29, 2008

Camera Shy

So, I'm finally getting a little video up on the blog. I've been wanting to get something up that shows how vocal Samuel is. He is constantly chattering, giggling, cooing, grunting...etc. Today I thought, he's probably going to grow up into one of those toddlers that talks incessantly. Lord, help us :)

However, everytime I get the camera out to film him, he goes silent. I've tried over and over again, but he sees the camera and stops whatever noise he's making at the moment. So, here's just a little glimpse of our boy.

4 comments:

The Arteagas said...

What a fun video Katie - he sure is a smiley little guy! It's so much fun to talk with him,isn't it! I love his smile and chubby cheeks. And it's fun to see him grow!

Bruce and Cheryl said...

What a cute boy! When are you all coming back up to the Twin Cities so his 'uncle' can play with him? (By the way, I think I actually understood some of those things he said!)

Sarah said...

He's SO cute! And big! Thanks for bringing him into the office the other day. What a stud!

Karin said...

Samuel,
What fun to hear you talk. We look forward to you telling us all about your week, when we come to see you tomorrow.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma O'Connoor