I have the greatest friends! I wish we got to spend more time together. I miss the days back in college - hanging out at the apartment, listening to music, watching movies, dancing, laughing, etc. Well, this weekend was like a roadtrip back in time :)I drove with two friends from Chicago to Minnesota, for my best friend's bridal shower. Julie and Liz jumped at the opportunity to go with and spend time with Britt and her family. The drive was quick and fun. Friday night we went out to walk around the mall (our version of exercise) and then out to a girlie movie.
Saturday all of us got to hang out with Britt, Bryan and cutie Althea. The girls spent the rest of the day together, and I was off and running to get things ready for Janna's shower. The other bridesmaids and myself hosted the shower and my parents were gracious enough to let us use their house. We had soooo much fun. Great food, great girls, great gifts, great decorations! After the shower a group of us went out to dinner at one of Janna's favorite places, Maxwell's, and then out for some dancing. It's been awhile since I stayed out that late, but it was well worth it.
Thanks to Martha Stewart and the Hostess with the Mostest blog for decorating ideas
Just a few shower "activities" and some great party favors
The Bride-to-be and her mom
Love this girl!
Enjoying some good food at Maxwell's
The bridal party enjoying a night on the town
Dancing with the girls just like the good old times



2 comments:
LOVED our trip. :)
Love YOU!
you rock, love. thank you so much for an awesome shower/party! <3 love you!
Post a Comment