
Some of my best memories are of my senior year in college. I lived in an apartment with 4 awesome girls and we had such great times watching "Friends", dancing to the Dixie Chicks, going out on the weekends, hosting holiday parties, etc. Since graduating from college, we've watched each other get married, get new jobs, move, and start having families. Though we've lived in different places all over the country/world the past couple years, we've remained friends. And now somehow we're all back living in close proximity to Chicago.

So, this weekend we had a little reunion, as three of us took a road trip to visit our friend Wendi who lives 3 hours from Chicago. Wendi now has 5 kids, which made for a very active and fun visit. We played with the kids, went to the park, made dinner together, and crashed in front of the tv to watch a few "Friends" episodes. It was so good to be together again and catch up on what's been happening in each other's lives. It's amazing to see the paths our lives have taken. I admire each one of them and consider myself blessed to have them as friends! Thanks ladies for a fun weekend and a whole lot of memories.

2 comments:
aren't girlfriends the best? so glad you had this time with yours.
so it took me a while to figure out which one was you in the first photo! smiles I never imagined you with short hair! Cute photos! And I wish I could reach out a hand and touch your baby belly! I never get tired of touching mine.
Post a Comment