This past weekend, Julio and I traveled to Minnesota for my brother's wedding. As you can imagine, it was quite the busy weekend! We tried to help with what we could, but most everything was ready to go by the time we got there.
Jason and Ingris were married on July 28th in a small ceremony at a beautiful park. There was a great reception that followed, which allowed time to reconnect with family and friends. It's hard to believe my little brother is a married man! The time in Minnesota was too short, as it always is. Still, we are glad we got to be there.
Congratulations Jason and Ingris! May this be the beginning of a life together filled with love and respect!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Katie, I love your dress!
i love your dress - and ingris'. it's neat that the concept of the puckered fabric in each dress kind of mirror one another. such fun!
Hi Katie, How funny to stumble across your blog. You tutored me in Minnesota almost four years ago (Spanish) and even helped play a role in my engagement. I hope that you're well. Congrats on the marriage and the baby on the way!
That is so crazy! How fun to reconnect! I just saw your blog! Are you still in MN?
do my parents know how to dance, or what? it's their fave part of every wedding! :)
-nk
Post a Comment